Our goal is to provide current information about local, state, and federal laws that affect you and your business. Whether it's a news update or a Call to Action, we are a single source for the news you need. Central Ohio Legislative Chair, Richard Craven, Esq., Sikora Law, LLC.
- NAIOP Legislative Action 2017 Central Ohio
- 2016 NAIOP Of Ohio Legislative Highlights
- NAIOP Ohio’s Impact on Current Legislative Initiatives 2016
- NAIOP Blog: Northern Long-Eared Bat Listing as Endangered Species Impacts Commercial Development by Bill Acton
- 2016 NAIOP Ohio Legislative Agenda
- HB 482 Proponent Testimony - May 2016
- Press Release - 4/27-2016 - City of Columbus adds Expedited Plan Review
CLICK HERE to visit the NAIOP Corporate website for additional government and legislative updates.
Rep. Pat Tiberi speaks to NAIOP sponsors
Ohio's Commercial Real Estate Development's Impact on the Economy in 2016:
Central Ohio District Maps
External Legislation Searches
Click on image to view full size